The apartment my boyfriend and I are renting in Coral Gables was (thankfully) painted beautiful neutral shades so all of our random furniture and colors blend well. We have lived here for about three months but have yet to hang anything on the walls. (And to tell you the truth, we are still unpacking.) Our dining and living room is one big space. I have been searching for something unique to hang on the wall our pub-style dining room table sits against to help separate it from the TV area. Then, Eureka!, I found a black chandelier wall decal at Target.com. It was fairly easy to assemble and I am very happy with final product.
Here are some tips for for applying it to your wall. This is what you’ll need:
- My Life My Wall Peel and Stick “Rhinestone Chandelier” Wall Decal
- Measuring Tape
- Black Sharpie
- Measure the width of the wall to find the center. Use your pencil to mark it.
- Unpeel and carefully stick each of the four decal pieces to the wall.
- I found that decals 3 & 4 did not exactly align to decal #2 exactly perfect. I filled in any gaps with the black sharpie.
- It came with rhinestones to stick to the bottom pieces but I chose not to use them for a more simplistic style.
*There are also several shops on Etsy that make all sorts of beautiful wall art decals large and small. You can check them out here: http://www.etsy.com/category/housewares/wall_decal